Sunday, May 24, 2009

Q&A with Woolarina



What is your craft all about?
Our yarns and fibers are all about having supplies to make really cool stuff that you'll enjoy wearing! We love bright colors and think everyone should have bright lime green socks! Well, maybe not, but I do think you should try our soft merino yarns to make some comfy mitts!



What inspires you to make what you make?
Seeing people making amazing garments out of my yarns and telling me how much they love my colors is what keeps me dyeing! I've met so many awesome people just from hanging out at craft fairs and having my stuff out there - it's pretty neat!



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
My favorite product we have now is out Lux Sock yarn - it's a squooshy soft superwash merino / cashmere / nylon blend that I love to use for mitts, baby sweaters, and scarves!



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
We're online at: http://woolarina.com.

Find me at booth #45!

No comments:

Post a Comment