Thursday, May 21, 2009

Q&A with Brown Paper



What is your craft all about?

Brown Paper makes one of a kind bags for our one of a kind customers. We use almost all recyced fabric and accessories. Although the size may be similar, the designs are never replicated. No one else will ever own the same bag that you buy from us.



What inspires you to make what you make?
I love tote bags that are unique and quirky. I go to the thrift store regularly for materials, and inspiration. I am also inspired by music from all genres.



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
I made a "Rain Coat Tote" out of an old raincoat I had. It is white with bright blue polka dots. It is water proof, and super cute.



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
You can find me at www.brownpaper.etsy.com.

Find me at booth #28!

No comments:

Post a Comment