Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Q&A with b-kao



What is your craft all about?
I design and construct clothing, handbags and accessories that are made for everyday life. My unique wares are both durable and functional. I also craft magnets and jewelry for fun, but the constants throughout the years have always been clothing and handbags.



What inspires you to make what you make?
Colors, textures and patterns all inspire me to create things. Once I see something interesting, I immediately know what I want to make with it.



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
Currently, my favorite items are my shirts. They're one-of-a-kind and made to fit different body types. I have a lot of fun making them!



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
All over! I sell at a bunch of different boutiques in the U.S. and abroad. I also sell my items on my website's shop. But the best place to purchase things are at craft fairs because there's a wider selection and you can see/try them on in person! If you go to b-kao.com, you can find out where all the boutiques and upcoming fairs are!

Find me at booth #52!

No comments:

Post a Comment