Monday, May 11, 2009

Q&A with Sharp Shirter



What is your craft all about?
We're in the biz of clothing and accessories. Each year we try to push the envelope a bit more in terms of the styles and items we decide to work with. In the course of the last year we've added hoodies, dresses and vinyl stickers for 15+ accessories.



What inspires you to make what you make?
I'm big on the nature theme. I love to watch the discovery channel in my free time and learn about new animals and habitats. Sometimes I just think up my own creatures...



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
I have a new summer dress that will be coming out just on time (fingers crossed). It has bicycles and is very classy.



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
I'm online at: sharpshirter.com and in about 40 stores nationwide.

Find me at booth #20!

No comments:

Post a Comment