Sunday, May 24, 2009

Q&A with Kutchicoo



What is your craft all about?
I make random items that expresses an ongoing dialog between myself and the world around me. I create things that arouse the memory of journeys and making them tangible through the different crafts that i make... i call it my personal apothecary for the soul.



What inspires you to make what you make?
A whole lot of things. Just the opportunity to make is inspiration in itself. I also create to honor my grandmother and great grandmother. They introduced me to the world of crafts at a very young age. The experience of it is sheer joy.



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
My favorite piece the is plush lori with hand cut plastic plume and henna inspired design.



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
They can find me at www.charmaine-panares.com.

Find me at booth #6!

No comments:

Post a Comment