Sunday, May 24, 2009

Q&A with babus



What is your craft all about?
Mostly I make baby toys with felted wool that I knit and felt myself. I love bold colors and basic shapes, soft rattle sounds, making babies happy, while using natural components in the process.



What inspires you to make what you make?
Absolutely, my son Nicholas. babus was his nickname before we decided on a name. I've always followed or tried to anticipate his interests and needs.



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
I love my felted bee rattles and rainbow colored Baby Chain toys.



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
Online at my Etsy shop (http://babus.etsy.com), as well as Palumba.com and The Natural Toy Box.com. I'm at these Bricks and Mortar shops, too: Pyramid Atlantic's retail store, Wildflower Organics in Austin, TX, the Outfit in Long Beach, CA and Wholly Craft in Columbus, OH.

Find me at booth #17!

No comments:

Post a Comment