Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Q&A with Dunsmore Design



What is your craft all about?
For some reason I have always been drawn to fabric and sewing. I work with fabric like painters paint. I am obsessed with it's color, pattern & texture and how you can manipulate it with layering, stitching & embellishing. It's my addiction.



What inspires you to make what you make?
The desire to wear beautiful and unusual things. To be different. I get inspiration by all aspects of the design world, it could be a sofa, a painting, a dress, anything with color & pattern.



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
Some sort of funky handbag, most likely with polka dots.



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
Etsy shop coming soon.

Find me at booth #31!

No comments:

Post a Comment