Monday, May 11, 2009

Q&A with Jules and Juniper



What is your craft all about?
My craft is one-of-a-kind jewelry made from vintage jewelry, vintage components and vintage textiles.



What inspires you to make what you make?
All things old, beautiful and well-loved inspire me to take vintage and make it new again!



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
I've just received some new vintage enamel chain in really bright colors so I'm sure to have some lovely necklaces made with this special chain.



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
Check out my blog, www.julesandjuniper.com, for links to my etsy shop and information on upcoming craft shows I will be attending. Also, my jewelry should be available soon at the new DC Mini Art Gallery in the 14th Street Heights neighborhood of DC.

Find me at booth #7!

No comments:

Post a Comment