Monday, November 9, 2009




What is your craft all about?

We create the finest knit custom goods, with our main focus (especially this time of year) being Christmas Stockings. We focus on making heirloom quality products that can be passed down from generation to generation. We also produce beautiful stationery and sewn items, such as custom fabric flowers, and die cut notecard sets.


How did you get started in your craft?
Wow, we've been knitting since we can remember! My grandmother taught my mom, and my mom taught me. We come from a family of knitters, and we're happy to carry on the tradition as a mother and daughter business. We've had the business for 10 years.



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
I really love them all. I think the fabric flowers are my favorites, but maybe only because they are the newest!



Where has your craft taken you?
We sell products across the states and around the world, so it has made our stockings part of Christmas traditions all over the place. We pride oursleves on customer service and quality products, so it has been great over the years to receive so many heartfelt emails thanking us for doing what we love to do!

Visit me at booth #27!

No comments:

Post a Comment