Saturday, November 21, 2009

Vendor Q&A with Elizabeth Graeber Illustration



What is your craft all about?
My craft is Illustration. I draw pictures to be used for books, to hang on the wall, as note cards, for calendars and more.



What inspires you to make what you make?
I am inspired to make what I make from the drawings I do in my sketchbooks.



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
www.elizabethgraeber.com and right now... SOVA coffee and wine bar on H street.

Visit me at booth #33!

1 comment:

  1. golf holidays in Costa Del Sol has its fair share of the famed and beautiful golf courses of the ‘Costa Del Golf’. There is a range of quality golf courses throughout the city. There are courses everywhere- right in the heart of urbanization, on the coasts, as well as on mountainous slopes. The plentiful sunshine, clear air, and the soothing breezes from the Ocean combine to give an unparalleled experience. There are golf courses for low handicappers as well as beginners and some courses also offer classes to train those new to the sport.The facilities at the courses are par excellence; and people from all over the world arrive here on exclusive golf vacations.Here we offer you some of the best golf courses in spain- the small resort town of spain.

    ReplyDelete