Monday, November 16, 2009

Vendor Q&A with Tina Seamonster



What is your craft all about? My stuff is all about zombies. I have found in my research that people like zombies. They think they are funny and interesting. I am the only crafter who currently has an interesting and good like of zombie products.



What inspires you to make what you make? I am inspired every year to make new holiday cards to sell to people who hate holiday cards. I hate holiday cards, so I appreciate my ability to appeal to people like me in this effort. I am constantly inspired by my thankful customers.



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart? I am really excited about my shirt that pictures Obama punching a zombies. It is an image that warms the heart. For reals.



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
You can get my stuff online at http://www.tinaseamonster.com.

Visit me at booth #47!

No comments:

Post a Comment