Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vendor Q&A with Sarah Cecelia



What is your craft all about? I make sterling silver jewelry for the ladies including necklaces,
earrings, pins and bracelets. I love making pieces that are pretty and
feminine but still clean and modern.



How did you get started in your craft?
I made the jump to jewelry a little over a year ago. My initial
inspiration came from a cheap necklace when the "metal" paint started
to come off. I decided to make a solid metal version myself and got
completely hooked. I started out at the library studying all the books
I could find on the subject and began developing my technique.



What is your favorite piece you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
I will be debuting some new winter themed pins that will be great for
cardigans. Think snowflakes!

Visit me at booth #18!

No comments:

Post a Comment