Monday, November 9, 2009

Vendor Q&A with Dirtfarm



What is your craft all about?

Therapy.

How did you get started in your craft?
Needed therapy.



What inspires you to make what you make?
Probably boredom originally, but nowadays it's the deadlines. Stupid deadlines.

What techniques do you use?
Pulling my hair, banging my head, complaining a lot, threatening to quit... You name it!



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
Haha. How about my PEACE OF MIND?! Hahahahaha. ZING! See how I turned that around there?

Where has your craft taken you?
Some very strange places. And also to beautiful Silver Spring!



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
Washington City Paper, the Express, Baltimore City Paper, Chicago Reader, & a few other places.
Also at bendependent.com.

Visit me at booth #49!

No comments:

Post a Comment