Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vendor Q&A with Sharp Shirter



How did you get started in your craft?

My dad told me to stop playing video games and do something productive...



What inspires you to make what you make?
I'm all about watching the Animal Channel and daydreaming. Almost all of the products we create revolve around animals and fantasy. Most recently our major theme has been "When Animals Attack!!" followed by the response "When Humans Strike Back!"



What is your favorite piece/product that you will bring to the show?
I'm very excited about releasing our new cardigan "Bad Hare Day" at the show.



Where has craft taken you?
So far Sharp Shirter has taken me into the basement of my parent's house :) I just graduated from college and am trying to make this thing into a full-time career.

Visit me at booth #49!

No comments:

Post a Comment