Thursday, November 12, 2009

Vendor Q&A with de*nada



What is your craft all about?
de*nada is an emerging accessories line, specializing in handmade knits for women and men. The word itself commonly means, “you’re welcome” in Spanish.



How did you get started in your craft?
When I created de*nada, it happened naturally that I started off designing handbags and t-shirts, which later led to designing knit accessories. Since I studied fiber art in college, the design process for knits came to me a lot more organically than designing handbags for example. This year, I’m focusing entirely on knit accessories and just launched my new
collection for autumn/winter 2009.



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
de*nada products can be found at select retailers worldwide. To view a current list of retailers, please visit www.denadadesign.com.

Visit me at booth #26!

No comments:

Post a Comment