Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vendor Q&A with Pretty Little Fings



How did you get started in your craft?

I get really nostalgic around Christmas time because that’s how Pretty Little Fings came to be. I started making plush for friends and family a couple of years ago for the holiday season and the love of making/crafting just stuck with me.



What inspires you to make what you make?
I get inspired very easily (food, children‘s books, nature, and even cartoons)! My main source of inspiration comes from the little boy that I nanny. I started making plush sticks because he loved collecting sticks so much!



What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
My favorite piece that will be available at Holiday Handmade Mart is Rudolph the Red Nosed Bacon ornament. Every part of the ornament is hand stitched and will be super adorable on your Christmas tree!



Where can folks find your craft outside of the Handmade Mart?
More FINGS can be found at www.Prettylittlefings.etsy.com!

Visit me at booth #20!

No comments:

Post a Comment