Friday, November 13, 2009

Vendor Q&A with the littlest bean



How did you get started in your craft?
I purchased a few pieces of felt for a project I was working on... I sat down and started cutting, and haven't stopped since. At my first show, I only sold brooches; now my line includes jewelry, hair accessories, mobiles, and wall pieces.



What inspires you to make what you make?
I love colors. I never get tired of combining them to see how they will interact and change.

What is your favorite piece/product you will have with you at the Handmade Mart?
I am loving the flower headbands... people are so happy when they put them on, most walk away wearing their purchase.



Where has your craft taken you?
In a little over a year I went from hobby crafter to full-time crafter, as well as mom to two! I've been fortunate enough to travel to some great shows, meet amazingly talented crafters, and a become a part of wonderful craft group, BEST - baltimorecraft.com



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
You can visit my site,littlestbean.com for a list of shops, and I have an etsy shop as well jenmenkhaus.etsy.com.

Visit me at booth #21!

No comments:

Post a Comment