Sunday, November 22, 2009

Vendor Q&A with Design by Erdenesuren



What is your craft all about?

I design and knit hats, scarves, laptop sleeves, wallets, purses, gift boxes, and jewelries with marble stones and colorful recycled papers.



How did you get started in your craft?
I taught myself how to knit last summer but I've always painted, designed, and made clothes here and there. I once made a collection of clothes out of leaves only and participated in a fahsion show with it.



What inspires you to make what you make?
Colors. Multicolored yarns and stuff. Colorful handmade products are for sure give you happiness and less stress.

Where has your craft taken you?
I've been able to let others see my work domestically and internationally at arts and crafts fairs, markets, online shops, and I've made so many awesome friends. I'm very happy to be where I'm now and to be doing what I've always loved to do. I hope to continue growing.



Where can folks find your craft outside the Handmade Mart?
Find me at www.DesignbyErdenesuren.etsy.com I'm here 24/7. You can also find me at the DC Craft Mafia's Holiday Heist Show which is on November 21, 2009, at The Soundry in Vienna, VA, from 12pm to 6pm. Visit me at booth #6! See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. there are lots of games which are discussed in this forum. there are some indoor and outdoor games. pc games are indoor games and golf is a out door game. it is so necessary to have a nice invironment for out door games like golf etc. golf holiday in Costa Del Sol provides you the best offers to have a nice golf holidays. there are lots of more tips we can provide you.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete